Above are artist's renditions of the new storefront and floor plan we envision. Our goal is to become a destination site on and for Madeline Island! We are seeking your financial support to build this vision.
Thank you to all
who have contributed so far!!
As of mid-December
we had $21,497 remaining
to reach our 2nd year goal of $140,000.
Our Capital Campaign
In 2013, we received a $100,000 4/1 matching grant from the Woods Charitable Fund in order to:
- Expand the retail sales area
- Create a more welcoming entrance—sidewalk facing with landscaping
- Renovate the pottery and weaving studios
- Feature our sandstone fireplace in new ways, and
- Adapt the building for energy efficiency.
Please consider making a pledge or donation today.
For more about our Capital Campaign, please see Our Future.